- Русский как иностранный
- Каталог книг
Комплектация• Student’s book • Workbook • Teacher"s book + multi-rom • Class audio cd • Activeteach
What is FOCUS?
• a five-level upper secondary course
• exams oriented learning path for state and private school students
• a course structured to promote motivation, memory and meaning
• a unique approach to teaching and learning vocabulary
• clear and intuitive lessons allowing teachers to teach-off-the-page
• a course closely aligned to Global Scale of English learning objectives
FOCUS methodology is built around the 3Ms – MOTIVATION, MEMORY and MEANING. These key concepts underpin the benefits of the course for learners and signal its pedagogical effectiveness to teachers.
• topics, texts and tasks that engage students both intellectually and emotionally
• constant reference to students' life experiences and the things they aspire to
• language is brought to life through grammar animations, interactive videos and culturally relevant clips
• unique approach to vocabulary acquisition via the Word Store
• language acquisition is driven by careful recycling of vocabulary and grammar
• exam skills are reinforced by Cambridge and PTE General practice booklets
• content students want to read, listen and talk about
• every exercise is relevant to students’ lives
• frequent personalisation ensures students' engagement every step of the way
FOCUS is a five-level upper secondary course designed to align with the learning objectives of the Global Scale of English and Common European Framework.